We can advise and help you incorporate a mercantile or civil corporation that best suits your business:
Because of simplicity and versatility, most of our clients prefer , and we advise them to incorporate Limited companies (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada). Very simple or standard ones may be formed in 48 hours as long as certain conditions are met. Notwithstanding some other, requesting more “tailor made” details can be formed in about 15-20 days
Short summary of Steps to take:
· 1) Requesting a corporate name. Three names may be requested in the Central Companies House (Registro Mercantil Central), in order of preference.
· 2) Opening a bank account in the name of the company, where the share capital of the company must be deposited (minimum, 3.000,00 €)
· 3) Drawing up the Articles of Association according to Law.
· All the partners must get the NIE (“Foreign Identification Number”)
· 4) Preparation of the title deed and signature before a notary public.
· 5) Getting company tax code (CIF) and registration with the Taxes Authorities for compliance.
· 7) Registering the new company in the Companies House.